September 26, 2014

The Strombeek artists





 Thanks to my friend, artist and photographer Els Hattink whose work and atelier I have shown before, I enjoyed a private tour of the exhibition of her local art club in Strombeek, a yearly event which, so it seems to me, becomes more impressive every time.
This time, it was more special because I met fellow artists Jan Wellens and Lydia Cauwenbergs
Els' work is shown in the last picture
I also was totally taken by the fine and delicate sculptures by Christian Cadelli.
www.janwellens.be
www.elshattink.net
www.artcad.be

5 comments:

  1. wat moet je genoten hebben van deze privé toer. Groetjes en fijn weekend, Dietmut

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the links you gave – there are some beautiful art there. I enlarged your 3rd photo showing a bright colored painting on the wall – looks like children and a cat – do you know who painted it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Vagabonde
      il s'agit de Lieve Franqui.
      I do not know her personally and ignore (did not find) whether she has her own website. I do know however how to get in touch with her. Hope all well. Bon dimanche!

      Delete